First Day of Homeschool
Check out our first day of homeschooling!
We had so much fun for our first day of homeschooling. I am homeschooling our 6 year old and 4 year old sons. I am also teaching preschool/playtime with our 2 year old daughter. We use a traditional type of teaching method. We use a scheudal that looks like this:
- 5:00 AM Quiet Time/ Work Time
- 6:00 AM Make Breakfast/Clean Up
- 7:00 AM Get Ready
- 8:00 AM Set Up Homeschool Supplies/ Preview Lessons/ Good Morning Routine/Writing Lessons
- 9:00 AM Bible Lessons
- 10:00 AM Math/ Reading Lessons
- 11:00 AM Snack Time/ Social Studies Lessons
- 12:00 PM Science Lesson/Lunch
- 1:00 PM Clean Up House- Put Away Homeschool Supplies and Books
- 1:30 PM Nap Time/Quiet Time
Then, the rest of the day is ours! We can run errands or take care of anything else we need to do. Currently, we are packing and getting ready to move. We are downsizing our house so that we can live debt free!
I hope you are having a awesome homeschool experience and I am praying for blessings on all of you. May God bless you, your family, and this great Nation.
Michael and Jackie Bigar